As we re-open, the health of our supporters, visitors and staff is our top priority. With this in mind, we have introduced the following guidelines that we kindly ask all visitors to follow:
Visitor guidelines for Frankie’s Sports Bar & Grill
· Customer contact details: Our front-of-house team will collect customer contact details to support with NHS contact tracing.
· Streamlined menu: We will be offering a smaller food menu accessible – including all allergen information – via a QR code.
· Table service only: Visitors will be allocated seating by a member of the front-of-house team. We will have fewer tables available inside the restaurant, but increased chairs and tables outside.
· Follow the signs: There will be directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing within the restaurant
· Increase cleanliness: Our team will ensure an enhanced cleaning regime is adhered to, before, during and after each table service.
· Toilets: Customers will have access to the toilet facilities within the restaurant.
– Frankie’s will be open for the last home game of the season and only available to GA ticketholders who will have to pre-book.
Supporters have been reminded on our external outlets not to travel to Stamford Bridge or congregate in the nearby streets on match days. The same applies to away stadiums.
As part of Chelsea Football Club’s move towards a cashless stadium at Stamford Bridge, the above venues will be accepting cashless transactions only, with an increase to the contactless limit from £30 to £45. ApplePay and GooglePay will also be accepted as forms of payment.
We are working closely with our Official Payment Partner, Fiserv, to help provide a safe, secure and effective cashless solution.