From Saturday 18 July we will be safely opening the Frankie’s Sports Bar & Grill and the Stadium Tours and Museum at Stamford Bridge in line with guidance provided by the UK Government and Public Health England. The opening of these venues follows the opening of the Stadium Megastore at the beginning of the month.
As we re-open, the health of our supporters, visitors and staff is our top priority and we have introduced the following guidelines that all visitors must follow:
Visitor guidelines for Frankie’s Sports Bar & Grill
· Reduced opening hours (see below), with early closing at manager’s discretion. Guests are welcome at Frankie’s without a reservation, however, we do encourage reservations where possible
· Customers’ contact details: Our front-of-house team will collect customer contact details to support with contact tracing.
· Streamlined menu: We will be offering a smaller food menu accessible – including all allergen information – via a QR code. All food will be serviced in self-contained disposable crockery and pre-wrapped cutlery.
· Table service only: Visitors will be allocated seating by a member of the front-of-house team. We will have fewer tables available inside the restaurant, but increased chairs and tables outside.
· Follow the signs: There will be directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing within the restaurant
· Increase cleanliness: Our team will ensure an enhanced cleaning regime is adhered to, before, during and after each table service.
· Toilets: Customers will have access to the toilet facilities within the restaurant.
Frankie’s will be closed on home match days.
Supporters will not be admitted to the stadium and, for our home games, the whole Stamford Bridge site will be closed to the public.
Supporters have been reminded on our external outlets not to travel to Stamford Bridge or congregate in the nearby streets on match days. The same applies to away stadiums.
As part of Chelsea Football Club’s move towards a cashless stadium at Stamford Bridge, the above venues will be accepting cashless transactions only, with an increase to the contactless limit from £30 to £45. ApplePay and GooglePay will also be accepted as forms of payment.
We are working closely with our Official Payment Partner, Fiserv, to help provide a safe, secure and effective cashless solution.